SLC Industrial USB Flash Drive
Not all USB flash drives are created equal
No doubt you have seen the bulk packs of USB flash drives on sale at your local warehouse store. What many are unaware of is that these drives are manufactured using the MLC, Multi Level Cell technology and not the superior SLC, Single Level Cell technology.
Typically SLC or Single level cell cards and drive have a faster read write times, higher operating temperature thresholds and include wear leveling algorithms. These wear leveling algorithms allow the drive to fix its self and prevent a failure or downtime from occurring. When wear leaving is in place the system can move information to a more sable sector and allow the system to boot, read or write from this new sector.
- USB 2.0 Industrial rated temperature rated flash drive. -40 to +85 degrees Celsius
- Compliant with USB specification 2.0
- No external power or batter needed
- LED indicates usage and status of USB Flash Disk
- Supports low power mode
- Supports partition management and lock disk function
- Supports password protection for drive access security
- Rated at 10 years data retention
- Capacities ranging from 16MB to 4GB.
SLC Industrial USB drives are the ideal device for transferring critical data from the field. High temperature ratings allow the drive to be exposed to +85 degrees Celsius and still maintain data integrity.
You may place orders online and view product inventory at: ssdsdirect.com…
When designing your next project consider using one our many Visio files in your proposal. You may download free images at: www.pccardsdirect.com…
For additional information on SLC Industrial USB contact sales at PCcardsDirect.com…, call +1 714 881 4777 or leave a question or comment below.Social tagging: industrial usb > industrial usb drive > industrial usb flash > industrial usb flash drive > slc flash usb > slc usb > slc usb drive > slc usb flash > slc usb flash drive